You have the opportunity to be a team member on our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are a part of one of our fastest growing business units, providing key analytics and data insights that will help drive sales and achieve aggressive growth plans. You are challenged to grow while challenging others, find great enjoyment in what you do, and are a significant part of something much bigger than you. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company through the people your life impacts. And all the while, and most importantly, you find yourself growing as a person.
We are an employee-owned company and have been a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, which many say is in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we constantly ask the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our core brands of Camo, Pro-Fit and Stinger are the “asked for brands” in their respective segments. Found at some of the finest names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence. Our Brand users are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands, and just like us, they are business owners. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and they depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done.
Our company’s reason for existing
Whether supporting our customers, suppliers, employee-owners and their families or the communities in which we live and work, our purpose is simple; inspire whoever we engage with to help them become better. Better people, families, businesses, and ultimately leave better the communities in which we live in. We get this is a moonshot reason for existing. Yet it is one we are committed to.
Our culture is characterized as
- Servant focused.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
Will find you tasked with data compilation, reporting and synthesizing actionable insights into clear organized information. You’ll take part in designing the analytical standards that will help drive us to meet our business goals as well as conduct in depth analyses to identify areas of potential growth and provide recommended levers for action. In addition, you will learn to pull data from customer systems designed to supply sales and inventory info to the vendor. This info will be critical in managing and growing both relationships with the customers and product sales. You will provide the information to and work very closely with the Home Center Account Team. Finally, this role will also collaborate on cross-departmental ad hoc projects, focused on a variety of areas.
To be successful in this role, you must
- Aspire to our 8 character traits.
- Enjoy researching and problem solving.
- Be an analytical thinker with a high level of enjoyment, comfort, and understanding in working with numbers.
- Have an ambitious eye for detail and knack for data visualization.
- Be curious and willing to “roll up your sleeves” within your team, and at times, balance multiple projects.
- Possess the ability to translate business questions into data-related questions and effectively articulate data-driven answers.
- Be able to identify and meet the varied urgency level of others while maintaining a calm, cool demeanor.
- Rapidly acquire new skills and work with new technologies.
- 1-5 years of market research, market intelligence, analyst, or relevant consulting/internship experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, CRMs, Business Intelligence tools.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Strong relationship building abilities and a trust builder.
- Value both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Be a great teammate.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, and an industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.