"Continuous growth, commitment to employees, vendors, and our customers. Family"
Ann - Finance
"At National Nail everyone is seen as important and everyone is needed to contribute. We all matter here and are treated that way."
Chad - Product Management
"Innovative products and limitless opportunities to grow and dominate."
Chris - Warehouse
"32 plus years is a long run to be part of something that sets the industry standards for others to try and follow"
Jon - Distribution
"Lots of great opportunities if you put in the effort"
Kelly - Shipping
"National Nail is an awesome place to work because you can trust the people that you work for and we are proud of what we do."
Maricela - Packaging
"I love being a part of a company that is always striving to improve and innovate with a dare to dream attitude"
Roger - Engineering
"The family environment here at National Nail inspires me to do my best for the company and our customers"
Tammy - Finance
To apply for any of the careers listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Vice-President of Sales - United States
Locations: United States
Will find you partnering closely with the President / CEO and staff in developing and leading the most respected sales organization in the building materials industry.
- Lead our sales organization to levels needed to continually support our exciting and aggressive growth plans.
- Develop unique service and brand solutions for our customers that raise our customer experience and creates value for our company and employee-owners.
- Engage with our executive team representing the pulse of the current and future customer direction.
- Develop, mentor and coach your team.
- Challenge and support our large customer relationships and engage in all major growth opportunities.
Market Development Manager - North Carolina
Locations: North Carolina
Will find you achieving a market leadership position in the North Carolina by aligning our customers with our core product brands CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER.
- Be the sales leader of this market. Identifying key market and customer trends and recommending the appropriate course of action.
- Establish new relationships and expand existing that include some of the most respected names in the LBM, roofing wholesale, and STAFDA channels.
- Be a Brand Ambassador of CAMO, STINGER, and PRO-FIT. Sharing product knowledge, application and the value of experiences to our customers.
- Lead all sales and account planning for the Market.
- Understand, assess and anticipate the customer direction and identify sales growth opportunities.
Inside Sales Leader - Grand Rapids, MI
Locations: Grand Rapids, MI
An Inside Sales Leader will find you developing and leading a cross functional internal sales and service team. The role is focused on offering our customers the best experience in the industry while generating significant sales growth with existing and new accounts.
- Create, develop, and manage a team that provides our customers the best experience in the industry
- Drive significant sales and margin growth.
- Develop a fun, energetic, and growth-minded team of future leaders of this company.
- Become the go-to expert of the technology, products, and processes being utilized by the inside team and our customers.
- Work closely and effectively with the sales and marketing teams to ensure company initiatives are aligned with the activities of the inside sales group.
- Create reporting methods to provide useful metrics to evaluate individual performance and the activities of the team.
- Strategically utilize the inside team’s talents to roll out new innovation, promotions, and corporate directives.
Inside Sales Representative - Grand Rapids, MI
Locations: Grand Rapids, MI
An Inside Sales Rep will find you proactively creating sales and building strong customer relationships by aligning our customers with our core product brands CAMO, Pro-Fit and STINGER.
- Be part of our sales organization continually driving our exciting and aggressive growth plans.
- Create, anticipate and exceed customer’s needs and identify and recommend pro-active products and service solutions.
- Achieve measurable and specified corporate goals and key metrics.
- Develop and execute proactive sales call plans to find new business and expand market share.
- Manage customer accounts assigned by the General Manager.
- Partner w/ outside sales rep to grow existing customer business and generate new business through calls and selling of new product.
Corporate Recruiter - Grand Rapids, MI
Locations: Grand Rapids, MI
Your assignment will find you using your natural curiosity and tenacity to source, evaluate, and select candidates, guiding them through an efficient and memorable selection process. As a Recruiter, the future of National Nail leadership begins with you.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goal.
- Develop a deep understanding of the goals, processes, culture and needs of the teams you support; use this knowledge to write effective job descriptions, craft recruitment strategies, and communicate with candidates
- Proactively source candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill positions.
- Conduct initial phone calls with candidates, assessing them fairly and consistently
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure efficient preparation prior to and during the interview process; facilitate interview and hiring discussions within teams.
- Serve as a National Nail ambassador in all facets of your role, delivering a compelling view of our employer brand, as well as a pleasant and memorable candidate experience.
- Maintain clear and consistent records.