You are a member of the sales team in our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow while challenging others, finding great enjoyment in what you do and are a significant part of something much bigger than you. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. With a storied history of innovation, some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
The users of our products are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done. And they are business owners, like us. They purchase our products through some of the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence.
Whether our brands are offered by someone national in scope or a single location staple of a local community, or counted on by a small business owner in their trade, we consider it a privilege that one of our three proprietary brands, CAMO, Pro-Fit and STINGER, are part of their story.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
An Inside Sales Rep position will find you proactively creating sales and building strong customer relationships by aligning our customers with our core product brands: CAMO, Pro-Fit, and STINGER.
So, what does this require of you?
- Aspire to the 8.
- Be an outstanding teacher, listener and communicator.
- Continually drive our exciting and aggressive growth plans.
- Create, anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Proactively identify and recommend products and service solutions.
- Develop and execute sales call plans to find new business and expand market share.
- Manage customer accounts assigned by the inside sales leader.
- Partner with outside sales reps to continually grow sales.
- Hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
Are passionate about brands
Think of a brand you love. You use it over and over again. You count on it. It delivers every time. So, you engage with it, every time. It may be something as simple as your toothpaste, or coffee. Could be a clothing line, golf clubs or choice of car you drive. Regardless, there is something about that brand experience that calls you back. And you do.
It will be impossible for you to achieve this assignment without “getting” the endearing value of a brand. Our products don’t fit into someone else’s “finished good”. Our products are part of a unique experience for our users. STINGER has a unique experience inviting the user to return – again.
Have building in your DNA
You love building. More importantly, you love building things with and through others. And to build well, you must possess a deep respect for those in the trades who build.
You will build our three brands at the jobsite . . . one roofer, framer and deck builder, one small business owner at a time. This is a demanding, goal-driven, action oriented, self-driven assignment.
Is this in your DNA?
Thrive for a challenge
Our brands exist to improve the experiences that end-users have. We change how work is done! And changing how work is done is a challenge. It’s not easy. You must love and thrive on a good challenge.
You won’t win them all. Can you take a punch? Do you learn equally from success and failure? And then get back to the mission? You must be someone who thrives on helping others improve their work life and eagerly awaits the next challenge.
Are an outstanding teammate
We believe the best “building” moments in life, are the moments when we build things together . . . with our teammates. Are you a good teammate? Do you get that you will be part of a brand story and vision that is much bigger than you? Are you a great encourager? Are you teachable? Coachable? Correctable? We demand great teammates. Are you one?
- Value both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Evidence of continuing servant leadership, self-development, and a bias towards action.
- Driven by internal discipline with a natural instinct for sales.
- Strong relationship building capacities with the ability to quickly assess needs of customers.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, brands and industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.