You are a crucial member of the sales team in our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. Partnering with our outside sales team, you will proactively create sales and build strong customer relationships by aligning our customers with our core product brands: Camo, Pro-Fit, and Stinger.
You are challenged to grow while challenging others, finding great enjoyment in what you do and are a significant part of something much bigger than you. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
We are an employee-owned company and have been a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, which many say is in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we constantly ask the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our core brands of Camo, Pro-Fit and Stinger are the “asked for brands” in their respective segments. Found at some of the finest names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence. Our brand users are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands, and just like us, they are business owners. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and they depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done.
Whether our brands are offered by someone national in scope or a single location staple of a local community, or counted on by a small business owner in their trade, we consider it a privilege that one of our three proprietary brands, CAMO, Pro-Fit and STINGER, are part of their story.
Our company's reason for existing
Whether supporting our customers, suppliers, employee-owners and their families or the communities in which we live and work, our purpose is simple; inspire whoever we engage with to help them become better. Better people, families, businesses, and ultimately leave better the communities in which we live in. We get this is a moonshot reason for existing. Yet it is one we are committed to.
Our culture is characterized as
- Servant focused
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
As a Business Development / Inside Sales Representative you will be a critical member of our regional sales teams, creating sales, finding solutions and building strong relationships with our customers. You will work with operations, sourcing, finance, marketing and business technology to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet team and organizational goals. This team you will join is expected to provide a customer experience second to none.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Aspire to the 8.
- Be an outstanding teacher, listener and communicator with our dealer customers and end users.
- Continually drive our exciting and aggressive growth plans.
- Create, anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Be great at collaborating and working on a team.
- Possess sound judgement - prioritizing your work independently.
- Proactively identify and recommend products and service solutions.
- Develop and execute sales call plans to find new business and expand market share.
- Manage the customer accounts of your regional sales team.
- Partner with outside sales reps to continually grow sales.
- Hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
At your core
You must be an outstanding person and teammate and elevate those around you
We believe the best “building” moments at work are the moments when we build things together with our teammates. Are you a good teammate? Do you get that you will be part of a company story and vision that is much bigger than you? Are you a great encourager? Are you teachable? Coachable? Correctable?
We demand great teammates. Are you one? You must be humble, competitive, and phenomenal at listening.
You must love challenges and thrive on them
Our brands exists to improve the user’s experience. We change how work is done! And changing how work is done is a challenge.
This won’t be easy. You won’t win them all. Can you take a punch? Do you learn equally from success and failure? And then get back to the mission?
Is this in your DNA? Do you thrive on this type of challenge?
- 2+ years of customer service or sales experience.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM systems, MS Office, G-Suite.
- Building materials/construction experience a plus.
- Value both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Evidence of continuing servant leadership, self-development, and a bias towards action.
- Driven by internal discipline with a natural instinct for sales.
- Strong relationship building capacities with the ability to quickly assess needs of customers.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, brands and industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.