You had the opportunity to truly lead and build a business for a growth-minded, industry leading, innovative brand-driven global employee-owned company. You were challenged to grow while challenging others, finding great enjoyment in what you do and were a significant part of something much bigger than you. You could leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted.
Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for over 50 years. With a storied history of innovation some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our customers include the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA segments of the building industry. Whether they are National in scope with multiple locations or a single location staple of a local community, we consider it a privilege that our three proprietary brands, CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER, can support them nationally and globally.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused and growth-minded.
- High standard embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Driving a pattern of growth resulting from the intentional investments in the development of our people.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun. These work for us
This position will find you achieving a market leadership position in the Virginia Region by aligning our customers with our core product brands CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER.
Specifically, you will...
- Be the sales leader of this market. Identifying key market and customer trends and recommending the appropriate course of action.
- Establish new relationships and expand existing that include some of the most respected names in the LBM, roofing wholesale, and STAFDA channels.
- Be a Brand Ambassador of CAMO, STINGER, and PRO-FIT. Sharing product knowledge, application and the value of experiences to our customers.
- Lead all sales and account planning for the Market.
- Understand, assess and anticipate the customer direction and identify sales growth opportunities.
So if you are an adventurous, proven leader that...
- Values both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Resonates with our servant-based culture.
- Is focused on developing and guiding others to be their best.
- Has a bias toward action and expectation for high-performance.
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in the Building Materials Industry.