Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for over 50 years. With a storied history of innovation some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our customers include the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA segments of the building industry. Whether they are National in scope with multiple locations or a single location staple of a local community, we consider it a privilege that our three proprietary brands, CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER, can support them nationally and globally.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused and growth-minded.
- High standard embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Driving a pattern of growth resulting from the intentional investments in the development of our people.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun. These work for us
An Inside Sales Rep will find you proactively creating sales and building strong customer relationships by aligning our customers with our core product brands CAMO, Pro-Fit and STINGER.
Specifically, you will...
- Be part of our sales organization continually driving our exciting and aggressive growth plans.
- Create, anticipate and exceed customer’s needs and identify and recommend pro-active products and service solutions.
- Achieve measurable and specified corporate goals and key metrics.
- Develop and execute proactive sales call plans to find new business and expand market share.
- Manage customer accounts assigned by the General Manager.
- Partner w/ outside sales rep to grow existing customer business and generate new business through calls and selling of new product.
So if you are a proven sales representative that...
- Values both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Resonates with our servant-based culture.
- Has a bias toward action and expectation for high-performance.
- Is driven by internal discipline and a natural instinct for sales with demonstrated high level performance.
- Possesses strong relationship building capacities with the ability to quickly assess needs of customers.
- Has 3+ years of successful inside sales experience.