Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for over 50 years. With a storied history of innovation some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our customers include the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA segments of the building industry. Whether they are National in scope with multiple locations or a single location staple of a local community, we consider it a privilege that our three proprietary brands, CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER, can support them nationally and globally.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused and growth-minded.
- High standard embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Driving a pattern of growth resulting from the intentional investments in the development of our people.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun. These work for us
An Inside Sales Leader will find you developing and leading a cross functional internal sales and service team. The role is focused on offering our customers the best experience in the industry while generating significant sales growth with existing and new accounts.
Specifically, you will...
- Create, develop, and manage a team that provides our customers the best experience in the industry
- Drive significant sales and margin growth.
- Develop a fun, energetic, and growth-minded team of future leaders of this company.
- Become the go-to expert of the technology, products, and processes being utilized by the inside team and our customers.
- Work closely and effectively with the sales and marketing teams to ensure company initiatives are aligned with the activities of the inside sales group.
- Create reporting methods to provide useful metrics to evaluate individual performance and the activities of the team.
- Strategically utilize the inside team’s talents to roll out new innovation, promotions, and corporate directives.
So if you are a proven inside sales leader that...
- Values both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Resonates with our servant-based culture.
- Has a bias toward action and expectation for high-performance.
- Is an infectious leader that truly cares about the growth of his/her team personally and professionally.
- Possesses a strong business acumen to achieve desired outcomes for both the customer and our company.
- Is not afraid to jump in and do the work that his/her team does on a daily basis.
- Has a persuasive and persistent personality.
- Is driven by internal discipline and a natural instinct for sales with demonstrated high level performance.
- Possesses strong relationship building capacities with the ability to quickly assess needs of customers.
- Has 5+ years of successfully managing an inside sales team.