You will be expected to support the Brand Experience Manager in growing our brand presence with our customers and end-users. Projects and activities will include:
- Tradeshow prep and logistics, including organizing existing properties and developing an inventory and tracking process for assets.
- Assisting the Brand Marketing Managers with MDM and Dealer requests.
- Support new product launches, including the development of new marketing assets.
- Own the development of new online swag website with outside vendors.
- Assist with brand PR efforts.
- Assist with brand photo & video coordination.
- Aligns with our purpose, 8 character traits, and cornerstones.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Experience in a marketing team and office setting preferred.
- Knowledge of basic marketing practices.
- Completion of junior year of college within a marketing discipline.
- Being inquisitive with a desire to learn and grow.
- Having the ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and listen well.
- Hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, brands, and industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.