You are a key member of our business technology team, helping to develop applications and programs that will help us continue to grow and change the way our industry does business.
You are a vital member of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow, expected to challenge others, and are part of something much bigger than yourself. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
We are an employee-owned company and have been a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, which many say is in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we constantly ask the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our core brands of CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER are the “asked for brands” in their respective segments. Found at some of the finest names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence. Our Brand users are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands, and just like us, they are business owners. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and they depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done.
Our company's reason for existing
Whether supporting our customers, suppliers, employee-owners and their families or the communities in which we live and work, our purpose is simple; inspire whoever we engage with to help them become better. Better people, families, businesses, and ultimately leave better the communities in which we live in. We get this is a moonshot reason for existing. Yet it is one we are committed to.
- Servant focused.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people and our customers and our communities.
To create our future though the development and support of internally developed applications, web development, and API’s, as well as participate in the development of our data architecture.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- An accomplished builder.
- An outstanding teacher, leader, and communicator.
- Hungry and competitive, possessing a never quit spirit.
- Ready to contribute fresh, new ideas and demonstrate a commitment to ongoing learning.
- Able to design, develop, maintain, document, test, and implement application solutions.
- Comfortable developing, integrating, and maintaining various API connections.
- Willing to work with management to define and establish processes, templates, and standards related to software development and to continually improve the quality of the process.
- Be humble, competitive, and phenomenal at listening.
- Possess 5+ years experience as a developer.
- 3+ years of PHP experience.
- Experience with Laravel framework and Adobe Magento highly preferred.
- Capable of writing and maintaining SQL stored procedures.
- Resonate with our servant-based culture.
- Values both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Expertise in the Gsuite experience.
- Great logical and analytical skills.
- Experienced in writing efficient code, optimizing performance and debugging issues.
- Ability to rapidly acquire new skills and to work with new technologies with little documentation or support.
- Desire to consistently provide high levels of quality and productivity.
So, if this is an assignment and culture you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.