You are leading, building, and creating business strategies and revenue plans for all digital initiatives by bringing our award winning brands, Camo, Pro-Fit, and Stinger to customers who prefer this channel and love brands that work for them. Partnering with our marketing leaders, you will define the vision, strategy, and execution of National Nail branded and corporate websites.
You are a vital member of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow, expected to challenge others, and are part of something much bigger than yourself. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
We are an employee-owned company and a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, which many say is in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we constantly ask the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
In 2021 we were recognized by Inc. Magazine as an American Best Workplace. One of 429 companies nationally to be recognized and only one of 11 in the building products industry. A recognition that is truly humbling, yet at the same time, we know National Nail is a pretty special place to be part of.
Our core brands of CAMO, PRO-FIT, and STINGER are the “asked for brands” in their respective segments, and can be found at the finest names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence.
Our brand users are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands, and just like us, are business owners. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done.
Our company's reason for existing
Whether supporting our customers, suppliers, employee-owners and their families or the communities in which we live and work, our purpose is simple; inspire whoever we engage with to help them become better. Better people, families, businesses, and ultimately leave better the communities in which we live in. We get this is a moonshot reason for existing. Yet it is one we are committed to.
- Servant focused.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
As the leader of our digital marketing initiative you will develop and execute an integrated, multi-channel marketing strategy that maximizes brand awareness, consumer engagement, new user acquisition, brand loyalty, and long term value creation. This role will find you casting vision and overseeing all online related projects, promotions, and content. It will include executing campaign messaging to deliver targeted campaign performance, supporting National Nail’s tools and fasteners in alignment with our global brand marketing strategy.
This is a demanding, goal-driven, action oriented, self-driven assignment. So, what does this require of you?
- Aspire to our 8 character traits.
- Able to thrive within an expanding marketing team with expected revenue growth of 25% or more per year.
- Lead development of new National Nail corporate and branded websites.
- Partner with the Chief Marketing Officer to create business strategies and revenue plans for all digital initiatives.
- Deliver successful CRM strategy and partnerships with Salesforce Super Users.
- Integrate additional web-based platforms such as online ordering and an intranet.
- Develop emotive and engaging brand websites that deliver our unique brand stories and build a community of loyal users.
- Identify new digital capabilities and emerging technologies; identify opportunities to enhance the digital strategy and initiatives.
- Drive customer and acquisition traffic and conversions. This includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), CRM, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), affiliates, marketplace, social media, and all appropriate, cost effective vehicles to drive on-line revenue growth and profitability.
- Manage reporting and analyses of marketing campaigns and programs. Oversee and monitor website analytics and key metrics.
- Outstanding at building relationships and negotiating contracts with vendors.
- Skilled at launching new brands and products.
- Hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
You must be passionate about brands and be able to build one
Think of a brand you love. You use it over and over again. You count on it. It delivers every time. So, you engage with it, every time. It may be something as simple as your toothpaste, or coffee. Could be a clothing line, golf clubs or choice of car you drive. Regardless, there is something about that brand experience that calls you back.
It will be impossible for you to achieve this leadership assignment without “getting” the endearing value of our brands. Our brands don’t fit into someone else’s “finished good”. They embody a unique experience inviting the user to return – again.
You must love challenges and thrive on them
Our brands exist to improve the experiences that end-users have. We change how work is done! And changing how work is done is a challenge.
This won’t be easy. You won’t win them all. Can you take a punch? Do you learn equally from success and failure? And then get back to the mission?
Is this in your DNA? Do you thrive for this challenge?
You must be an outstanding person and teammate and elevate those around you
We believe the best “building” moments at work are the moments when we build things together with our teammates. Are you a good teammate? Do you get that you will be part of a company story and vision that is much bigger than you? Are you a great encourager? Are you teachable? Coachable? Correctable?
We demand great teammates. Are you one? You must be humble, competitive, and phenomenal at listening.
- Strong proven performance in digital marketing, website development, web analytics, content management systems, online media planning, and SEO functions.
- Understanding of the efficient use of promotional and remarketing services such as Adroll, Google, or Chango.
- Proven track record in paid media, organic, email, and multi-channel marketing.
- Ability to perform at both a strategic and hands-on tactical level.
- Excellent project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience building and leading a digital marketing team.
- Strong web project management skills with the ability to direct staff in the development of usability, functionality and content development of web and email.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a national brand.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Skilled communicator with a powerful public speaking presence.
- Results oriented with excellent planning, prioritization, decision making, organizational and time management skills; works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
- Strong customer service orientation drives a culture of customer appreciation and service excellence within the team and externally.
- Flexible with the ability to quickly adapt and re-prioritize in a continuously changing working environment.
- A sense of humor.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, brands, and industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.