You are leading, building, and creating business strategies and revenue plans for all e-commerce and digital initiatives by bringing our award winning brands, CAMO, STINGER and PROFIT to customers who prefer this channel and love brands that work for them.
You are a vital member of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow, expected to challenge others, and are part of something much bigger than yourself. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
The users of our products are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and they depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done. They are business owners, like us. They purchase our products through some of the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence.
Whether our brands are offered by someone national in scope or a single location staple of a local community, or counted on by a small business owner in their trade, we consider it a privilege that one of our three proprietary brands, CAMO, Pro-Fit and STINGER, are part of their story.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
As the leader of our e-commerce/digital marketing initiative you will lead the development of and drive the strategic and tactical sales initiatives needed to achieve our customer centered, company and brand growth plans in this channel. This role will find you casting vision, overseeing all online related projects, promotions, and content.
This is a demanding, goal-driven, action oriented, self-driven assignment. So, what does this require of you?
- Aspire to our 8 character traits.
- Partner with the VP of Marketing & Branding to create business strategies and revenue plans for all e-commerce & digital initiatives.
- Develop emotive and engaging brand websites that deliver our unique brand stories and build a community of loyal users.
- Identify new digital capabilities and emerging technologies, identify opportunities to enhance the digital strategy and initiatives.
- Drive customer and acquisition traffic and conversions. This includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO),CRM, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), affiliates, marketplace, social media, and all appropriate, cost effective vehicles to drive on-line revenue growth and profitability.
- Manage reporting and analyses of marketing campaigns and programs. Oversee and monitor website analytics and key metrics.
- Outstanding at building relationships and negotiating contracts with vendors.
- Skilled at launching new brands and products.
- Hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
You also must...
Be passionate about brands…
Think of a brand you love. You use it over and over again. You count on it. It delivers every time. So, you engage with it, every time. It may be something as simple as your toothpaste, or coffee. Could be a clothing line, golf clubs or choice of car you drive. Regardless, there is something about that brand experience that calls you back.
It will be impossible for you to achieve this assignment without “getting” the endearing value of our brands. Our products don’t fit into someone else’s “finished good”. Our products are part of a unique experience for our users. CAMO, STINGER and PROFIT each has a unique experience inviting the user to return – again.
Have building in your DNA…
You love building. More importantly, you love building things with and through others. And building equally demands vision and the will to accept the challenge of both casting it and helping others believe in it.
Our brands exist to improve the experiences that end-users have. We change how work is done! And changing how work is done is a challenge.
This won’t be easy. You won’t win them all. Can you take a punch? Do you learn equally from success and failure? And then get back to the mission?
Is this in your DNA? Do you thrive for this challenge?
Be an outstanding teammate
We believe the best “building” moments in life, are the moments when we build things together . . . with our teammates. Are you a good teammate? Do you get that you will be part of a brand story and vision that is much bigger than you? Are you a great encourager? Are you teachable? Coachable? Correctable? We demand great teammates. Are you one?
- Strong proven performance in e-commerce operational and SEO functions.
- Ability to perform at both a strategic and hands-on tactical level.
- Excellent project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong web project management skills with the ability to direct staff in the development of usability, functionality and content development of web and email.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a national brand.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Skilled communicator with a powerful public speaking presence.
- Results oriented with excellent planning, prioritization, decision making, organizational and time management skills; works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
- Strong customer service orientation drives a culture of customer appreciation and service excellence within the team and externally.
- Flexible with the ability to quickly adapt and re-prioritize in a continuously changing working environment.
So, if this is an assignment, culture, brands and industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.