You are leading, building, and creating our Home Center channel business by bringing our award winning brands, CAMO, STINGER, and PROFIT to customers who prefer this channel and love brands that work for them.
You are a vital member of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative, brand-driven, global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow, expected to challenge others, and are part of something much bigger than yourself. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for nearly 60 years. We have a storied history of innovation, some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
The users of our products are the hardworking folks who build things with their hands. They build our homes, our decks, install our roofs and they depend on our brands to support them in delivering a job well done. They are business owners, like us. They purchase our products through some of the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA channels of the building industry and more recently, through our E-Commerce presence.
Whether our brands are offered by someone national in scope or a single location staple of a local community, or counted on by a small business owner in their trade, we consider it a privilege that one of our three proprietary brands, CAMO, PROFIT and STINGER, are part of their story.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun.
- High standard, embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Growth-minded, driving the intentional investments in developing our people, our customers and our communities.
As the leader of our Home Center Channel (The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards) you are expected to lead the development of and drive the strategic and tactical sales initiatives needed to achieve our customer centered, company and brand growth plans in this channel. You will achieve a market leadership position by aligning The Home Depot, Lowe’s and Menards with our core product brands CAMO, PROFIT and STINGER. This role will find you casting vision, overseeing all account-related projects and promotions, including but not limited to PLRs, RFQs, seasonal buy-ins, etc.
This is a demanding, goal-driven, action oriented, self-driven assignment. So, what does this require of you?
- Aspiring to our 8 character traits.
- A Vision Caster and Implementer.
- A solid understanding of the Omni Channel experience Home Centers are seeking to provide.
- An outstanding teacher, listener and communicator.
- Outstanding at building relationships with merchants and key decision makers.
- A proven leader, with the ability to identify key market and customer trends and recommend the appropriate course of action to grow our brands and overall Home Center business.
- Outstanding at launching new brands, products and thoughts.
- Hungry. Competitive. Possessing a never quit spirit.
Are passionate about brands
Think of a brand you love. You use it over and over again. You count on it. It delivers every time. So, you engage with it, every time. It may be something as simple as your toothpaste, or coffee. Could be a clothing line, golf clubs or choice of car you drive. Regardless, there is something about that brand experience that calls you back.
It will be impossible for you to achieve this assignment without “getting” the endearing value of our brands. Our products don’t fit into someone else’s “finished good”. Our products are part of a unique experience for our users. CAMO, STINGER and PROFIT each has a unique experience inviting the user to return – again.
Love the challenge of building. It’s in your DNA
You love building. More importantly, you love building things with and through others. And building equally demands vision and the will to accept the challenge of both casting it and helping others believe in it.
Our brands exist to improve the experiences that end-users have. We change how work is done! And changing how work is done is a challenge. You will relentlessly help our Home Center decision makers see things they don’t see today and you will lead them to trust that our brands best meet the needs of their customer base!
This won’t be easy. You won’t win them all. Can you take a punch? Do you learn equally from success and failure? And then get back to the mission?
Is this in your DNA? Do you thrive for this challenge?
Are an outstanding teammate
We believe the best “building” moments in life, are the moments when we build things together . . . with our teammates. Are you a good teammate? Do you get that you will be part of a brand story and vision that is much bigger than you? Are you a great encourager? Are you teachable? Coachable? Correctable? We demand great teammates. Are you one?
- 5 plus years Home Center leadership experience.
- Key national brand leadership experience evident.
- Secured shelf space and built a brand. Meaning you didn’t manage something that was already there.
- Evidence of continuing leadership, self-development.
- Experience in Omni channel marketing, management, and performance strategy.
So, if this is an assignment, a culture, the brands and an industry you desire to explore further, contact us. Your new adventure awaits.