Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for over 50 years. With a storied history of innovation some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our customers include the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA segments of the building industry. Whether they are National in scope with multiple locations or a single location staple of a local community, we consider it a privilege that our three proprietary brands, CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER, can support them nationally and globally.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused and growth-minded.
- High standard embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Driving a pattern of growth resulting from the intentional investments in the development of our people.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun. These work for us
Will find you helping to create our future though the development of new innovative products, actively participating in their launch, while continuously improving existing ones. This is a position of impact!
Specifically, you will...
- Develop global products working with our NN team and global partners.
- Research and gather information, generate creative engineering/design solutions, and evaluate the relative value of different concepts, ideas and designs in support of stated product goals
- Envision how the product and manufacturing processes can be developed together to create solutions that meet defined market needs.
- Create CAD models and drawings to document and analyze the engineering/mechanical aspects of the design.
- Develop FMEA’s and tolerance stack up to ensure solutions meet design requirement and minimizing risks.
- Confirm product design through confirmation at design reviews and validation test plans consistent with our 4D Gate phase process.
So if you are an adventurous, proven engineer that...
- Has done this before and is not looking at this as a first time assignment.
- Resonates with our servant-based culture.
- Values both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Has a bias toward action and expectation for high-performance.
- Has 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing quality environment with bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
- Proficient in problem solving and performing root-cause analysis utilizing techniques such as: 8D, 5-Why, Corrective Actions, Fish-bone, etc.
- Possesses knowledge and experience with SOLIDWORKS mechanical design software.
- Is highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational, analytical, time management skills.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects autonomously while working in a team dynamic.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of individuals and handle coordination with our global partners.