You are responsible for leading a sales organization of our growth-minded, industry leading, innovative brand-driven global employee-owned company. You are challenged to grow while challenging others, finding great enjoyment in what you do and are a significant part of something much bigger than you. You leave an indelible legacy mark on our company and our industry through the people your life impacted. And all the while, and most importantly, growing as a person.
Are an employee-owned company that has been a proud part of the American building materials industry for over 50 years. With a storied history of innovation some say it’s in our DNA. We agree. From product to brand, to sourcing to customer-centric solutions, we are constantly asking the “what, why and how” questions that many are afraid to ask.
Our customers include the finest household names in the LBM, Roofing, Home Center, Distribution and STAFDA segments of the building industry. Whether they are National in scope with multiple locations or a single location staple of a local community, we consider it a privilege that our three proprietary brands, CAMO, PRO-FIT and STINGER, can support them nationally and globally.
Our culture is characterized as...
- Servant focused and growth-minded.
- High standard embraced by a dedicated team of employee-owners who enjoy the fruits of hard work while having a “bit of fun” along the way.
- Driving a pattern of growth resulting from the intentional investments in the development of our people.
- Founded on Four Cornerstones, 8 character traits and a simple operating philosophy of Serve • Better • Value • Fun. These work for us
Will find you partnering closely with the President / CEO and other key staff in developing and leading the most respected sales organization in the building materials and heck all industries! How cool is that! This position will lead our Midwest sales team which includes Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota N. Dakota S. Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Western Pennsylvania and Western New York.
Specifically, you will...
- Change our sales organization from primarily dealer focused to one which engages contractors and users to create demand for our brands.
- Lead our sales organization to levels needed to continually support our exciting and aggressive growth plans.
- Develop unique service and brand solutions for our customers that raise our customer experience and creates value for our company and employee-owners.
- Engage with our executive team representing the pulse of the current and future customer, product and directions.
- Develop, mentor and coach your team.
- Challenge and support our large customer relationships and engage in all major growth opportunities.
So if you are an adventurous, proven leader that...
- Has done this before and is not looking at this as a first time assignment.
- Resonates with our servant-based culture.
- Is focused on developing and guiding others to be their best.
- Values both the opportunity to do well professionally and grow personally.
- Has a bias toward action and expectation for high-performance.
- Has experience in the building materials industry.
- Is skilled at working with contractors to drive pull-through business.
- Values time in the market over time at the office.